MFA & Wegma's trip, Dinner at Felipe's [December 28]

We went to Wegmans in the morning, Haymarket and the MFA in the afternoon, got back home, rested, and went to Felipe's with SS (of Harvard Law) to get dinner. TD and SS got dinner and a drink, we were out till 11 which was great as it was the longest hangout with SS, came back home, watched Kim's convenience and went to bed. I'm writing this the evening of the next day, worried that I haven't done any of my discipline things this week, getting guilty as things go.

Roommate PK is back from the holidays so that's fun, going to have the good old gang hang soon at our place.

MFA is not that great if you've gone there multiple times and there's no new exhibits. The Nubian exhibit was just okay. Haymarket was sad and cold. Everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.