Productive writing day, Chinatown trip finally [Sunday 22]

It's 11.45 PM, finished doing 60 pushups and writing a letter. Need to washup and do the remaining 30 and I'm done for the day.

After getting home from Chinatown at 8.15, made dinner (steamed broccoli with seasame oil soy sauce sriracha cheese probably other things too), had dinner, talked to roommate AL, wrote a bunch decompressed a bunch texts with a couple of different people who keep on changing plans all the time, read a bit of the book by the guy who invented NaNoWrimo and the philosophy behind it worked out and here I am now. If I could speed up my letter writing process (it's lengthy because it's handwritten), I can definitely get my evening schedule down to an hour giving me a lot more time to do writing and socializing.

Left for Chinatown at 4.30 about, took the 101 to Sullivan got off the Orange Line at DTX, went in to Primark for something I needed, went to H&M in Back Bay where I actually found what I needed, walked all the way back to Chinatown from there got a solid supply of veggies fruits and desserts from my favorite Chinatown grocery store, walked all the way to DTX, took the Red line to Davis where I got off too hungry to think clearly so went to the 7-11 and got the only edible vegetarian item on their menu which also inspired me to write about it, and walked home. Such a productive day.

The rest of the day was productive too but in a slightly different sense of the word. Spent the first part of the day (until 12) in bed lazing around and getting ready for the day since we'd planned to go on a hike this afternoon. SBK and co cancelled the plans so I took my sweet time eating breakfast -- blueberries with sugar, crushed, so good, with egg and goat cheese in a sourdough roll. I will say this, blueberries are massively massively overrated and outside their cultural traditional history in American cuisine during the holiday season when they merely become a vehicle for people to load up on sugars and using the berries to justify it as being healthy there's literally absolutely no reason for these tasteless pointless honestly not even well-textured to be eaten ever.

Between 1 and 4 spent time cleaning up a the house a bit and doing a bunch of research on writing templates, writing strategies, and just writing generally. It was a quite productive day in that sense, I'm not running behind schedule in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.