Low key commute that's stress-free

Red line journeys are going to be great, here I am fifteen minutes out of my office sitting down comfortably in the train without a care in the world no shoving no pushing no worrying about stepping on babies to enter the train so you can get home at a reasonable time. What a wonderful non-stressful way to move around the town!

The days are chilly but not unbearably so. The full brunt of the biting cold chills has not hit Boston yet. People are puffed up like birds ....some even with fur and feathers though I wouldn't describe anyone as a bird. We walked to Chinatown over lunch and it was quite refreshing.

Started with the new daily checklist this morning and having trouble complimenting random people. Don't want to be a liar and sound like a fakey or perhaps even beaten up no who even knows. Just have to start from somewhere I guess, half assing it with barely true compliments instead of disarmingly honest comments that make people think about themselves in a different way is where I go next I guess. Whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off before walking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.