Walking Cambridge and Somerville [Friday 27]

Got up, did my work from home, got caught up on writing, watched kim's convenience, skipped out on the workouts, watched more and more Kim's convenience with TD, cleaned up and napped while watching Kim's convenience. Was being too lazy but decided to lace up and get all ready, we left the house, walked to Davis, Mass Ave. to Porter, and then to Harvard, explored all the cute little places and paintings almost got drinks but didn't TD got eggnog coffee as her like fourth meal, walked all the way back, watched couple of episodes of Kim's Convenience and then to bed, no chores or writing or anything like that. Really need to get my writing schedule in order. Also IDK how sustainable 5 effing posts a day is going to be I should really consider easing up on days when I don't commute or go on long bus or train journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.