First snow of the season [Sunday 1]

Got up early because I had a bad dream about IA who I haven't talked to in many months. Called her in the morning and went back to sleep. Got up from bed at 3pm talked to roommate BB (who's the only other body in the house), talked to her later to discover great things are happening. Planned on going to Wegmans after a very light food-for-food but didn't work out because of the snow. It snowed! First real snow of the season and it's more of a slushnow than real snow and it'll get real bad in the coming days but at least it's pretty pictures so we'll make do with that for now. Really needed something to eat so went out to May's for a quick takeout (see a previous post). The walk was snowy fun and it'll get real boring real quick. The food was...ugh and I finished it almost. Talked to home caught up with friends, spent some time watching TV with BB and watched some Office. Worked out and just finished a paragraph out of Light fantastic. I haven't had a fruit for the entire day today but considering the circumstances I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.