A structured day is a day well spent

 Unless you want to just chillax and let your mind do whatever is the easiest, your life needs structure. The  days need to be structured. Even 'creative time' can be set apart everyday, for you to not 'do anything', but you cannot just leave your days disorganized and messy, in the hopes that it'll inspire you do do interesting things. You can set time apart for discovery too. Because the empty mind, on empty days where there's no structure, will try to get away with as little work as possible, just bare survival. If mere survival is one's goal, that's an excellent way to leave, to reject growth or learning or improvement or any value extraction from life. If one however wants to have and complete goals and aspirations, one must work harder towards driving their life in the direction of one's desire. And that needs structure. And discipline to follow the planned structure. How this is so hard for me to understand, I don't get. I need to get back on the boat of proper living, there's even 2-week reminders telling me to do that on Google calendar, but I zone out. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.