I'm in the process of evaluating life choices

 Because of the things that have happened in the family, and to friends, and to me personally, in the past several weeks, I'm in the process of re-evaluating my life choices as they stand, and seeing if I want to re-orient myself towards a different direction. The way I put it to Sk, whose doggo I babysat, I do not want my ego to get in the way of my happiness, so I'm not going to be like, yeah because I made this decision I'm not going to reconsider. It's just good sense to check with yourself if the decisions you made for yourself a year or two ago, maybe even decades ago still hold true, still put you in a good place, or if you might want to reconsider your options and take novel steps in your life. Work in progress, more on this as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.