My hair-loss has gotten out of control, need to do something about it

 I started losing hair seriously during the course of the pandemic, and my move to Seattle has only accelerated it. My mom thinks it's because of the new water and the crappy shampoo I used here, it's probably a bit of that, and a bit of ageing and recent stresses. Regardless, just keeping my hair trimmed super short is not the long-term solution that seems pretty clear. I'm thinking o using all of those applied ointments and see if there's an improvement. Somebody told me that you can get a nice hair transplant surgery in Mexico or Turkey for a very reasonable rate, plus get a cool vacation out of the trip, so maybe that's something I might consider. Oh dear gods. What have I turned intoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.