Baby play, five below aldi dollar tree trips, bhat-dal-tarkari dinner [Mon 25]

 Played with my niece in the morning and afternoon, bailed out of work bit earlier than usual to go shopping with ED. We went to five below first where we spent like three hours buying return gifts and decorations for the birthday party. ED was really excited to have me over as her shopping assistant because I made great suggestions. She bought me a japanese ukiyo-e painting poster but I ended up leaving that at their place (I say, after two weeks).

After Five Below we went to Aldi where I got chocolates and ED got some nice cute things that could work as gifts for babies. I discovered I missed the store a lot but didn't feel like buying anything.

We went to Dollar tree for gift card, some janky decorations and table cover, and then to yet another place possibly I don't remember very well the day was busy with shopping.

Got home, had dal bhat tarkari dinner in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.