Mushroom omlette lunch, chhyang extraction, long and busy, walk with Ar to wishing tree, new ID, hang with the boys, dinner at the girls', so many items, early night back [Thu 14]

 For lunch I had mushroom lunch, homemade mushrooms. But not homemade eggs, gotta get me some chickens.

After work I squeezed chhyang out of rice, the way to do it is apparently first extract it without put pressure, then add a bit of water to the dry husk, and then squeeze that out pretty hard so all the liquor is out of the rice. Maybe do the addition of water a few times? Did this early because I wanted to cold crash so I wouldn't have yeast-related tummyache.

After work I went on a walk with Ar(y) to volunteer park, checked out the Wishing tree as well, stopped there for couple of minutes. Walked back, dropped her at the park, and back home. Where I showered, and recovered my new work ID. Wrote a bit as well.

Headed to the boys' place, chilled a bit, we found a rental car and drove over to the girls' place. There we had a solid dinner with my chhyang and kefir, both were heavily appreciated. Ar(e) had made so many veggies, it was kinda overwhelming.

Because it seemed liked people were getting too comfortable, I got sleepy, napped for a bit, and headed out at elevenish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.