Motel 6, Highway 101, veggie lunch, tacobell, skipped Nepali linner, rain rain, popeyes dinner, home finally [Sun 10]

 Got up early in the morning at Motel 6, everybody showered and got ready and we made our way. Went to see a couple of scenic overlooks of the ocean, I got lunch at TacoBell yum yum and we were on our way.

We took the Highway 101 to Seattle. So many touristy towns, so many scenic vistas and resorts and things to do, this part of the State I'll come over again most definitely, I love it. Gotta spend a long time in the resorts there.

Also on the way we stopped at a Safeway and I had carrots and snacking tomatoes for lunch, the rest of the group was disgusted that I ate tomatoes raw, and for lunch too.

Because I was quite full, I didn't eat at the Nepali restaurant we made to 25 minutes before their closing time. Sweet little recently-opened place owned by a Nepali person, talked to them after the lunch, the gang didn't find the meal extraordinary, it was just alright. I was getting impatient but they had a great time talking to the owner.

Very soon after we left the restaurant it started raining, so gloomy and windy, we couldn't see much of the ocean or anything cool. We went to the beach to touch the water and jump around for a bit while it was still raining, in raincoats and umbrella but that was it. Not much else happened.

Got dinner at a popeye's near Seattle, I had the mac n cheese and yum yum yum, it was so good. I wish I'd gotten my cheese there was well hahah. They made us wait forever because they'd run out of the good stuff and then they forgot to deliver the items to the car.

Made it home after midnight and sleepytimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.