Travel tickets finally, evening hang with extended guys at the park, hang at Sk's, IHOP dinner, Optimism hang, friend attention, nap at boys', quiet night [Fri 15]

 Bought tickets for the VA trip finally, who the fuckin' fuck is traveling so much lately, I've written about this already but jeebus chhrist how expensive are those tix gonna get I'm so effing mad, this is by far the most I've paid for a domestic ticket in this country, in any country ugh the combo of spring break and the end of the pandemic more or less is terrible for people like me, I mean yeah it's great whatever.

Don't remember what I had for lunch, probably peanut butter and honey sammich, this week was taking its toll on me and I was losing my will to take pictures even.

In the evening I went to the park and played with M the doggo, Sk was there and the boys showed up too. And very soon the rest of the extended Seattle gang showed up, including Pk and his brother, and A who is SS's friend from Boston. I thought they were dating but probably so did other people based on their insta-versatons, maybe not. Really hard to figure things out with certain people, whatever I'll get over it.

So much talk about going to dinner somewhere but nothing got figured out. Instead we ended up smoking up at Sk's place and chilling, decided to go to IHOP of all places because it's right across the street from him. I had a good time, a massive mushroom omlette for 21 bucks so creamy and yummy I could most definitely never make anything so good, but unfortunately literally the only item on the menu I could eat.

Later we went to Optimism brewery where I was too high to get a drink even, so just chatted up. The smoke made me want to sleep super hard. Somebody came to check up on me when I had put down my head on the table, turns out it was some girl who was more interested in my friend, and the second line of that freaking conversation, after checking up on me, was 'what are you doing after'. I was really annoyed at the attention I wasn't getting so I joined the boys who were heading out and went to Aks's place where I promptly slept in bed. It was a nice long nap until 1am, when I headed home. Apparently the girls had showed up but I was too high and sleepy and tired to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.