Where the cuties at?

 Lets talk about this now because all the caution has been thrown to the wind, we've surrendered to the vagaries of life, realized that the point of an ego, a distinction of the self against the hivemind is a deception that the ego only wants to grow and grow and grow until it is the single fucking thing in the whole of existence and nothing else matters. Better control it when you can instead of letting it grow amuck. When it's in check you're open to considering options you'd have thought you know maybe not necessary because you can meet women on your own, OKAAAAY super sweet friend who just thought you'd get along together with their single cute smart friend but you don't want none of that helpful bullshit because omg that's soo offensive you can find girls on your own without needing to be set up, ugh.

Into. The. Crevasse. The Donaghy approach to strategy. The Fabian strategy when you strategically retreat and let your enemy make the wrong move, perhaps they'll retreat themselves, or perhaps they'll overextend themselves opening up the space for you to destroy their logistics train and wreak havoc in their supplies. That's how one should think about real nice friends of yours who're just trying to set you up because they want to see you happy.

It's not completely unreasonable truth be told once one realizes that the fuckin' social media is where all the modern weabos meet each other and literally everybody is on it so one wants to be the sort of weirdo not on it then it is all on them, really no? You don't go to your favourite bar in the world, for example, to meet your partner, you go where they might be. Which is probably some other place besides where you're in your best form. But social media's shit, not worth compromising over.

Besides that where the cuties at, really? Not DilMil deargods please no and again this is not the ego talking but accurate self appraisal and I'm terrible, dastardly awful shockingly so at marketing myself, presenting myself in a digestible form. Maybe once I take more control of my leadership skills, once I take those courses I'll be able to sell myself better because there's sales element in there too, hahh.

The point of all of this, the long and the short of it is that if you want to set me up please do it and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.