Early morning airport trip, easiest trip to VA, pickup confusion, family meet, baby!, temples, bhat-dal-tarkari dinner [Sun 24]

Got up super duper early in the morning even before the alarm went off, thank god I was very worried I'd miss the trip. Nice quick walk to the station, a very long wait, easy security and checkin, barely waited at the boarding gate because I timed everything right. Got in the plane and slept real well. Used internet, listened to podcasts, by the end of it I was feeling refreshed!

After landing there was maybe 10-minute confusion on where I was with the folks picking me up because I didn't realize there were three levels but we sorted it out and headed home. ON the way stopped at McD's and got their ice-cream, I didn't want it but AD's liked it and so did the baby!

Omg the baby! I met my baby niece for the first time and she's adorable!

Rested for a bit at home, and then headed out to the temples, went to a 'regular' hindu temple for like 20 different gods, and then to a saibaba temple. Fun stuff, specially with baby on board.

Back home ate dal bhat darkari, won't even bother naming the tarkaris because there were so many and it'll get boring after a while because there's going to be a lot of that in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.