The Subway deals are getting really amazing, man

I'm in Virginia, yet to write the post declaring that etc and the journals from all the recent days, but it's a vacation, babay, you understand this yeh yeh yeh? SO like you wouldn't mind if I were writing this two weeks later than the date, yeah? And nobody's probably reading this and it's fine because it's supposed to be for me and I just discovered my life is just one long vacation etcetera.

Anyway the other day we got four footlongs from subway, for less than twenty bucks, thanks to their BOGO deals. The footlongs are amazing, so filling and large and tasty and also they can go for like two meals if you have a regular person's appetite. $5 footlong used to be a great deal in late 2000's and now we're getting EVEN better deals, isn't that crazy amazing?

Subway (with their coupons) are probably the best value for money fastfood you can find anywhere, and yeah that includes you tacobell. Or maybe it's a tight competition, idk. Either way, subway rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.