Nepal and Europe plans looking maybe cancelled

As always, this is a lame-news/bad-news situation.

The lame news is that I get to churn out nonstop posts, half of which are my new exciting travel plans and how much I'm excited for them. And where I'll go and the things I'll do. The other half is obviously the cancellation of those plans, mostly because I never cared for them enough or because life got on the way.

The bad news is I won't be doing most of my planned summer travel because of...reasons.

Travel to Nepal is under the hammer because prices. Who the effing eff is traveling so much, that two way tickets to the country are 1600 bucks four months out, I'll never understand. And that's from the east coast, mind, so West coast is going to be worse. Yes I can afford it, no I won't overpay by sixhundos because I was there three months ago and mango-litchi trip is not worth the cost.

Europe plans are looking shaky at this point too because I'll be back in Seattle mid-may, go to Colorado mid-June and definitely gotta be spending at least some time in the apartment. July August prices are insane, who is paying for those anyway, and the war situation looks not great. I do have places to stay at various countries now including the UK so options if I go there have expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.