Review: IHOP Capitol Hill Seattle

 Last weekend we went to IHOP for dinner, here's a review.

The ambience was surprisingly good. I say surprising because I did not expect as many people (the seats were pretty much all taken) at eight in the evening. Not too noisy, not too quiet. The server seemed to having a problem of her own, we all have our rough days.

Food-wise I ordered the only thing in the menu I could eat, the mushroom-spinach omelette. You know how sometimes you're like, aahh this is fine but this is so easy to make at home, easypeasy to make something so much better than this? Well this was not one of those occasions, it would take me a lot lot lot of work to make something even approaching what I got in either taste or flavor. Just for this item, 8/10.

However, nobody else in the party liked their food, they were all pretty disappointed actually. And fair enough, I'd gotten myself slightly drunk and high before heading for the breakfast place because it woulda' been weird to go there sober. My dinner friends did not do that. Sober IHOP is maybe not the best for dinner.

Overall 6/10, I'd go again for that one menu item if I had to, but TacoBell is my bae, I'd get a whole lotta burritos for twenty one buckaroos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.