Cold day in, walk and hang at Sk's, gigglies, cross connections with new people, everybody comes in, chiura tarkari linner, Deepwater and the other movie, movienight [Sat 16]

 Cold and rainy saturday, didn't do much earlier part of the day, not much to eat at home so I was scrounging. Luckily Sk asked if I wanted to come over to eat potatoes and chiura and I said yes please, went to his place, walked a bunch, smoked a bit, back to his place, and had chiura tarkari achaar for linner. Talked to a friend of a friend, who Sk is also talking to, yes I'd like to be introduced to your single friends now, I've given up on self esteem and ego in there.

Anyway the rest of the gang eventually figured in, Ar's, Aks, and we dimmed the lights, lit the joints and watched two movies. The first one was deep water which is a weird weird weird movie, somewhat in the form of Gone Girl, also with Ben Affleck. It's a good movie but a weird fuckin' one.

After that we watched the Indian movie with Dhanush and Saif Ali Khan's daughter where the guy and the girl are forced to marry each other but the girl has a boyfriend in Akshay Kumar who by the way is a guest actor so don't watch the movie for him. It was pretty decent, morality of Dhanush and the weird framing notwithstanding.

Headed home at 1am, which isn't bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.