Bhat-dal-tarkari lunch, bookstore trip for the baby, subway dinner, extended family arrives [Thu 28]

For lunch we had bhat-dal-tarkari yet again, I should have remembered to mention the vegetables otherwise this gets boring after a while. As a Nepali person I shouldn't even be writing this but here we are, where I think eating rice and dal is something worth noting.

After lunch we went to the nearby Barnes and Nobles where I bought a bunch of books as birthday gift for my niece. Including the Ada-whatever book and a few books by Dr. Seuss. Classics. She doesn't seem to understand that books need to be treated well as a two-yearold, I'm sure she'll figure it out.

Ordered four footlongs for dinner and picked it up. I may have been the only person in the family to finish it, it was yumyum , which is why I wrote that piece about what a great deal the chain is.

Later in the evening DD and SD came in from Virginia Beach, we talked until wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.