Roti-bhat-tarkari lunch, BABY BIRTHDAY, celebration at home [Fri 29]

 Had roti AND bhat and tarkari for lunch, because the family had gone to an Indian restaurant nearby after going to various temples for niece's birthday. I didn't go because of work meetings. The aloo tarkari I got was extremely mediocre and totally not worth the fifteen bucks.

In the evening we celebrated baby's birthday at home, her second one, she was really excited by the attention and sang songs to herself real loud. Very eager to open up her gifts as well though the wrappers fascinated her the most. ED wrapped my gift. I tried reading a book to her but she didn't seem to eager, though the pictures fascinated her. She threw away a book and I took that as a hint to end reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.