It's time to deep-clean my apartment again

 So yeah the gnats aren't a hundred percent gone but I've been seeing them a lot less, still should do a final round of de-gnatting for a couple of days and end that pest forever. Haven't vacuumed in like two weeks because A took the vacuum (and I'm told he's not used it) so gotta get to that, and then steam the floor and the carpet. I've been seeing these thicc ass ants around the apartment, I'm guessing something or other is not completely sealed and they're feeding off of that, maybe even trash, so after cleaning over there, the pest problem is going to be manageable (it is already, I just want to pre-empt this) and then my apartment is going to be clean and shiny, cleanly mopped and-vacummed and  great-smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.