State fair

It was a surprise that the 'state fair' is a large fairground most likely, and they have seasonal fairs through the year, instead of...what I imagined was one large annual fair that...moved locations. Reality is more practical and sensible, I'd never given the logistics of state fairs a thought.

We saw Llamas, pigs, Alpacas, so many little birds, farm equipment, gorged, absolutely gorged on way wayyy too much food, played those stupid fair games that are totally so unfair, they're entirely rigged but nobody gives a damn whatever. Oh and rode a rickety old wooden roller coaster which was much fun than I imagined from its physical being, my heart almost left my ribcage a few times. Good times.

It was hella pricey, ended up spending like 80 bucks for the entire experience, but hey part of it was a gift to Ar(y) for his birthday, and he says he had one helll of a time so all's well. All is indeed well.

Oh, so many young people in there too, like teenagers, high school kids. And the restrooms were refreshingly clean. Happy funloving people all around, good times were had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.