Some sort of light diarrhea probably

 It's not a full-on diarrhea where I need to go to the restroom every three minutes and I'm shitting hot fucking water. Happened to me in the past, was awful, that's not the situation right now. It's just that the stool is a lot more soft...and uhh...forceful than otherwise, and I've gone to the loo a few times. What may have caused it, you wonder? My bet is on either the overyeasted kefir that I've been drinking, should put that in the fridge to control the yeastie bois, or the mushroom that I maybe didn't clean as well as I should have? The fried rice I've had on two different occasions and it was alright, so it's a bit of a thinker. My system should have gotten used to fermented foods no, by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.