Stream of subconsciousness

 Who am i writing as as I write this, what's the voice for this blog, something I haven't given thought to much. Considering changing the title sentence to be wittier and weirder but not as snappy. But it forces a very specific voice into the blog, not like it doesn't already but then the space around which I can maneuver gets smaller. The voice, this blog has a voice still, yes? a persona of sorts I take on when writing casual posts because surely in my head I have an idea of who I want to be perceived as when I write these words and sentences, some idea generally of the people who'll eventually read the words some day far ahead in the future when humanity has long since gone the way of the dodos and the advanced AI civilization is trying to figure out what the cause of decline was and they pinpoint to this exact piece of uninspired crap, the blog in general, when the human civilization lost their motivation and flame that had been helping it ascend various levels of consciousness.

Now on to something completely unrelated and possibly quite controversial. There's a big war going on, and one easy way for all the Russian restaurants to quickly adapt to the situation is to just put the Ukrainian flag on display out in the open and sort of imply generally without ever explicitly saying so that the food available in there is exactly what they eat in Ukraine -- which I assume is probably not way off the mark -- and that a small portion of their bill will go towards helping Ukrainians in crisis.

Did you know -- listening to no such thing as a fish -- that the Hard Rock Cafe is owned by the a Native American confederacy from Southern Florida? Wild.

Virginia is going to be extremely happening, less than a year and half to headout now, so much family stuff to do -- they's going to be like 9 of us in the house yayh-- and then have three different houses where I have have to crash absolutely because I've committed to it in the past etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.