The Seattle gang, do I miss 'em?

I'm in Virginia. Been here for a while now, more than a week. My gang's in Seattle, the new close gang I've made, which includes a couple of new people included in addition to my regular friends. Not including my brother though unfortunately, should hang with him more often. So do I miss them or what?

In some ways yes, because we used to do so many fun things starting thursday evening and ending sunday night. And sometimes even Monday evening or Wednesday evening. Walks, clubbing yadda yadda yadda. Or just latenight hangs doing nothing.

But there's so much chill vibes here, lowkey doing nothing, sleeping at 9pm and living the suburbs life, it's hard to remember the hustle and bustle of the city, I definitely don't miss my noisy apartment with drunk people shouting below my bedroom windows at three in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.