I should try a sidegig to keep myself busy

 My problem isn't that I don't have enough time, it's that I have too much free time so I'm not compelled to organize what I do have in proper manner, as a result of which I'm losing out on most if not all the spare time because I waste it away on watching some stupid youtube videos or napping or consuming junk food of information, shit that makes me drowsy and feel gross and doesn't add anything to my aims and goals.

What I need is a sidegig to keep myself busy, something I could commit to for an hour or two every day, even on the weekends with some flexibility. That way there'd be some side money I'd feel wasting away but I'd be learning new skills, meeting new people and expanding the horizon of the possible jobs I'd want to do in the future.

Or like, I guess I could just take courses in-person and get a second master's degree I guess. That would be way more useful for my career. Actually I just completely convinced myself that, it's going to be my short term plan. Let's goooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.