Just create a solid reading list and follow it maaan

Here's the situation. I haven't been reading as much as I should, I want to, as much as my borrowing list from the Library suggests. I have a list of books I absolutely should read, want to read, yet I haven't gotten around to reading them. So many excuses, there can be but in the end you either read or you don't there's nothing in between.
 
The two books I should catchup to are Flow, The obstacle is the way. I'm thinking of adding the following book to my reading list, load them all up on my ebook reader, and just reaaaddd man, not worry about anything else and just be 'readin, you know? 

Learning to Learn and the Navigation of Moods: The Meta-Skill for the Acquisition of Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.