I got new plants!

 Last week Pb and her gang from NYC were over here at the end of their 2-week roadtrip across the country and we happened by Trader Joe's. We were in a massive 'covered jeep' basically so there was a lot of space inside, I took that opportunity to carry two flowerpots of indoor plants with me. I can't do that in my regular grocery trips because there's only so much carrying space with my hands and backpack, besides the TJ's near me being way too small to have interesting plants anyway. Plus it's possible it's way more expensive than other nearby outlets? In any case, I have two more houseplants in my living room, it looks so much greener, you can see the plants from the street too, that's quite exciting!

This does throw a bit of a wrench in my moving plans, plants chancing plans honh honh, but maybe I can compromise on that particular situation for a while, maybe? Maybe it's time to fuckin' finally open myself and live the life I've pretended to want to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.