The best batch of chhyang I've made yet

 The latest batch of chhyang I made, the one I offered to PB and the gang, Sb tried it too, and probably the girls will have a chance to have a go at it, has been the best batch I've made yet. And I must have made what, ten batches up to this point? It was amazing, really and I'm excited about taking it to the next level.

Things that went well. I didn't use a lot of yeast and only  decent amount of enzyme. Didn't add water right away, let dry fermentation happen for several days before adding water. And stopped all of it and fridged it three weeks into the process. Also, I didn't squeeze it out until it was time to drink. I knew that even on the worst of occasions refrigeration/aging improves the flavor profile of rough brews,

So sweet, so fruity, soo...not rough, and still boozy enough to give you a light buzz and a good time. And no hangovers at all, whatsoever, even if you don't drink much water and don't get enough sleep. Goodtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.