I should join writing groups again

Did I write this in the last month? Maybe, but it's worth reminding myself one more time.

I started this blog because of the writing groups from meetup, one that met every morning on the Harvard Student center, and we wrote a couple of thousand words every day. And that was all fun and good. I was writing so much I started the secret blog at work, and then eventually brought this one back alive. Here we are three and a half years ago, and perhaps two million words in between. They're not good words, and yes i still need to put in the reverence, but I'm giving this more respect, I really am i promise. It's not something I'm barfing out, and not something I'm halfassing. Which...maybe you can't tell the difference but I can. There's going to be a difference. I'm going to make a difference. This matters for me, writing matters to me, and if writing groups are going to inspire me to write more, I'm going to join them. It's also not just about the volume, but also the quality, they provide proper feedback, which is going to help me with the guidance. This is perfect. Going to lookem' on the app and work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.