I'm quite tired of sandwiches at this point

I've been eating a lot of sandwiches lately, my standard ciabatta-tomato-mozz-pesto-sundried-tomato sandwiches, cold or warm, and I'm actually done with that now. I've had a good with those, and they're easy to make, so healthy, and make me feel good, but man, I can't eat one more of those. Maybe I can if it's pressed and the cheese is gooey and has far too much pesto that it's dripping with fat, but that's not the sammich I'm liking is it, it's the fat.

So maybe I'm considering getting that out of the rotation, and starting with something new or interesting. Maybe it's time to go on a binge of Mapo Tofu? I'd like that very much, green veggies, mushroom and mapo tofu, yum yum, once a day, forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.