Poor Susie

My time is ending
Says Susie
Come with me
If you want to live
What's left unsaid
Is, live with me.

And he looks around,
Confused, thinking.
My family, they are getting serious
She says,
Ain't safe for you alone, gorgeous,
They've been telling me.
He scratches his head.
Perhaps get a taser, or a spray,
he goes on,
For the sake of health and safety

Where have all the good men gone,
Susie begins
Ain't there a dude who can hold
A conversation on his own?
He keeps biking on,
Perhaps it's time, he says
Between the pants
For you to go West
To the land of nerdy dudes and the gays
Where men outnumber you, two to one
Where, I'm told, serious men are looking
For women, for more than just fun.
And she just bikes on.

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.