Asian bakeries at Regent Bakery and cafe, a review

Regent Cafe is the Chinese restaurant near me. They have Asian bakeries in addition to Chinese food.

I hadn't really ordered the bakery goods until this weekend. I got several buns, I was looking for something sweet and didn't feel like going to Chinatown. Their prices are pretty decent, the dough is yeasty and reminiscent of what we got in Nepal, and the flavored buns are actually quite good! Red bean tart and egg tart are excellent too!

I used to go to Asian bakeries every so often during Sundays when in Boston. I miss that schedule. Buying groceries and treating myself to the good stuff was a part of my routine. It's a lot less so in Seattle because walking there is not an option due to the homelessness situation, and taking the train feels bit too much work. The prices are pretty high anyway.

But Regent Bakery's prices are so good! There's no point going all the way as there's such a great place right in the neighborhood! This will become my regular spot from now, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.