Final art class of the quarter, quesadilla for dinner at Carmelos [Mon 3]

Refreshed in the morning, simple breakfast, carmelos dinner, art class but no walk

I write this on Thursday evening. We're rapidly getting caught up, happiness all over. Friend arrives tomorrow, and will be around for a week. Good times are ahead!

On Monday I woke up full of energy and vigor. While my mental state was not top-notch, the energy level was much better than the preceding Monday. I did decent amount of work, and got a very boring breakfast.. Oats with basically not much because I got done with all the good fixins. Didn't feel like cooking anything good either.

Art class was great, the last session of the quarter, we made color-pencil drawings. Eager for the new session to start in a couple of weeks. Got back home and just relaxed, cleaned up my place. Not much else happened, because I was still recovering from the weekend. I did end up writing a bunch though.

Went to Carmelos for dinner, so darn good for twelve bucks too. As usually my order was mushroom quesadilla.

Went to bed far too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.