Busy social day, multiple walks, chinese bakery, PS cookout, locked out, clubbing at Kremwerk [Sat 1]

 Quinoa-tarkari for lunch, afternoon park walk, boys arrive, chinese bakery, cookout at friend's, so many people, missed connection, dancing till wee hours, late to bed

I write this on the 4th which is Tuesday. I'm doing pretty decent on that if I may say so, seeing as my motivation and mood have been in the dumps in recent days.

On Saturday I had quinoa-tarkari for lunch, went to the park in the afternoon, while AS(y,m) came in to my place. We spent a couple of hours chitchatting, I went on walks like twice or thrice, never fully committing to it. In one of the walks I went to the nearby Chinese restaurant and got bakery goods, so very good. Brought back a few items for friends to try.

In the evening we went to PS's place, chit-chatted cooked and hungout until 10.30 ish. I had two beers because I was feeling so so very good. I wonder how that emotion influenced my current dumps, or if it's the other way and the low-mood contrasted with socializing which is why I felt so good? Anyway AR dropped me home, I waited for 30 ish mins for the boys to arrive as they had the keys, showered, changed, and went to Kremwerk to dance. Friend Ay caught up with us, we danced until 2, walked home, and was asleep my 3.

Busy, fulfilling day, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.