chicpea tofu and greens with quinoa for lunch, dinner sandwich, latenight walk and safeway trip [Tue 4]

chickpea tofu and greens tarkari with onions mixed with quinoa for lunch, hella busy at work, afternoon nap, tomato, cucumber cheese sprouts and cheese sandwich for dinner, latenight walk, safeway trip and snacks, very late to bed

Writing this on Thursday evening, we're getting caught up finally. Consistently writing has gotten better even though I will take 4 hours to write what should take an hour max. It'll improve too, I'm sure.

On Tuesday though, I made chickpea tofu onion and greens tarkari, and had it with quinoa for lunch. Work was so so very busy there was barely time to breathe. After work I chilled for a little bit and then napped for three hours because I was so exhausted. Used the computer for sometime, then had tomato cucumber and cheese with sprouts sandwich on ezekiel bread. Went to Volunteer park for a walk late at night, headed out at ten I believe. On the way back dropped by safeway and got toothpaste and some snack, which I trashed in the bin after eating a few handfuls.

Went to bed pretty late because I'd napped during the day, and I was so very late coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.