Next goal in life: produce one long visual essay, like all the serious youtubers

These two videos (and their respective creators) have inspired me... They're extraordinarily well-written and researched, they're long, they're not very complicated to create, but really well-produced. In a way that could be easily achievable by somebody like me. The presentation is top-notch, but more importantly, the content is solid.

JD has been recommending I start a podcast or video or something of the sort. I really really want to. Even if I'm able to provoke thought, opinion, emotions in a hundred people, it'll be worth all the effort. I don't lack the knowledge, I don't lack the motivation, and the drive is maybe lacking. But ugh, this is where it begins, is it not? The dream is not to become a famous youtuber. It's to create a solid foundation of smart output that is easily accessible to everybody.

It could be about hindu topics? Stuff on shiva, or hindu marriages, love and so forth... Of course these youtuber are easier on the eyes, they're way smarter than I am, and so much more engaged with their content, but I don't care about creating 5-hour videos that are watched by 10 million people. The goal is to create something shortish that is seen my a few hundred, maybe a couple of thou people max.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.