The past three weeks have been intense at work, what a couple of weeks, what a time

Ugh, the last three weeks have been so intense, I've worked quite hard. This had i don't remember working in recent memory. I haven't read any books, written anything, no meditation, nothing. Even wasting time feels like such a luxury because there's so much to do. Sometimes the work spills over to my personal time but it's okay as I find it fulfilling. It's not the greatest work, it's not very rewarding, as it's one of those things everybody just expected to do, and isn't visible at all. But it's something, and people want to get me out of it to my everyday task now. I wish I had had the time to go to work during office hours, because of how busy I've been the work commute has to be made in my personal time. It's not enjoyable, that's for sure, but what can I do, I don't want to miss the precious work hours walking and getting ready.

And oh the meetings, they come come come, incessant, unending and so forth, it gets tiring after a little while. It's alright though, I'll learn to get better at time management, meditation and the rest. It's a matter of keeping at it, maintaining proper hygeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.