Writing and habits are getting better, summer gym starting again!

 It's Friday, I''m writing on the seventh day of June. My habits are getting back to where they were pre-May. May was a bit of a mess because I lost 3 hours daily all of a sudden. It took me a long while to adjust to the new routine, and a long time to adjust back. Something I'd never given a thought to. I'm a slow-moving fool, it's quite clear.

The good news is, I'm beginning to recover. The writing takes forever, and nothing else productive gets done, but it's happening. Walks have come back, and writing is inspiring. Reading and audiobooks too! So I'm recovered up so nicely!

And to neatly join all the topics, the new quarter of yoga classes is starting the coming week. So I'll be able to get back to the April schedule, with May yoga soon. They're offering a very limited schedule...classes only four days a week, and afternoon yoga during four of those, but that's alright. I can do yoga at home for the remainder of the time. Yoga will still take two hours daily, but it'll be more internalized, my body's more ready. The brain is more entuned. Something I haven't considered is the implication on walks and office commute and other projects, but we'll get there.

May was for yoga, what is my goal for the month of June? For the moment, getting my bearings. We'll setup the whole shebang soon enough. Maybe I'll produce an essay like I claimed to in the earlier post, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.