Turns out I was unreasonably tired (and not energetic) early last week

This is a short, quick commentary. I wrote early last week on how Monday morning felt 'slow' and uhh 'deep' inside my head. I wrote it was unclear to me if that meant I was well rested, or too tired to function well. This Monday was actually a refreshing day as I got enough sleep during the week, and with confidence one can make this judgment: last Monday was just bad. I know what is good and what is bad now. It means one is getting better at understanding the body's signals and taking quick steps to fix them, or put oneself in the right direction.

Knowing oneself, a victory over one's own heart, is after all among the greatest of them all. They keep hammering that to you all the time, but it's hard to buy, innit? You're so fixated with external issues, so distracted by worldly matters, that you don't realize where the issue lies. But one is on the right journey, it gets easier, one knows which stars to look in the stars to guide oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.