Too bright

The sad annoying irritating part about snowy winter is that it's dark and bright at the same time. The days are dark and gloomy covered by clouds thick snow blanketing everything in a drab boring white layer. The nights are bright and annoyingly luminescent thanks to the same snow reflecting all the light from everywhere. One doesn't feel fully awake during the day due to absence of proper day light and nights aren't dark enough for a nice and proper sleep if you don't shut your blinds curtains etc. Should shut the blinds going forward ugh. For the second night (morning?) in a row slept at least two and half hours after I should have to be fully alert and functioning during the day. Or maybe it's just me the sleeping part and least and I just like blaming the winter for my personal problems. Hmm. Need to explore the dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.