Bread and bruschetta lunch, gym and crowd for dua lipa, walk to volunteer park, egg sammich dinner, gang hang, noodles, sleepytimes [Fri 1]

Work was relatively slow and easy, I scheduled two hours of meetings, all of them went well and then there was two hours of other meetings. Truth be told meetings and preparing for them are great, because you don't need to put any 'real' work, though I guess I love them because they're more of a hobby at this point. Also I'm seriously and aggressively considering advanced further education and make work for it, so I worked that way for a bit too.

So for lunch I had the bread and bruschetta, easy cheat lunch for when I'm not feeling it. After work I wrote an effing tonne because I'd to cover up for the last month for the last time. On my way to the gym, which was a short session, I saw hundreds of young people lining up at the theater, for Dua Lipa probably, who knows though with kids these days.

After the gym, which took like 20 minutes because I didn't do the standard HIT, I walked over to Broadway where I caught up with Ar(y) and we walked to Volunteer park. We played the swings, over to the 15th street where we looked at more houses and then walked back

I returned to my place because I was hungry and had to write a lot. Which I did. And then cleaned up the house and everything. The gang showed up at 11ish, made noodles for them, would have been fine if the girls were okay eating the gloopy yolks, but to cook them completely meant the noodles were overcooked and soggy, but whatever.

We hungout until 3.30 am, talked chilled I mostly napped. The gang left at 4am, because Ar(e) didn't want to crash but we could arrange for that in the future.

And for the millionth time in recent times I fell asleep on the carpet in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.