Leftovers noodle burrito, mushrooms grow, walk to SK's and doggy play, walk at Greenlake, dessert for lunch, plans for next weekend, seaward park, unexpected nap, latenight short hang [Sat 2]

Got up early and refreshed, felt so good, man I should make a habit out of waking early, this feels good in the weeks specially.

For lunch I heated up TJ's roti that I'd brought a few days previously, and filled it with the leftover noodles and maaan, my favourite food is leftover noodles burrito, yum yum.

The new Shiitake block that I bought I started watering seriously because it was fruiting with my full concept anyway so I figured I might as well get in the game fully.

Early in the mid-morning, walked over to Sk's and chilled for a bit, while playing with the doggo. The rest of the gang aka Ar(e), As(m), showed up, so the four of us plus M went to Greenlake, where we walked for the next 2.5 hours. Two rounds. I got a little high and lazy halfway through and didn't want to complete, but then we went to this place called Shelter in there where I ordered bread pudding, they were 11 bucks but so so so good, but the serving size was massive, definitely not personal sized dessert. Also tried Creme Brulee and it was so well bruled, the first real dessert of the time ever for me I think.

During the walk we made plans, proper real plans for our Cali trip that might actually happen starting next week. Exciting times are ahead I'll keep y'all updated.

On our drive back, we dropped SK in his place because he had work to do, then drove down to Seaward park where we spent like an hour looking at nice expensive beachy houses, apparently not insanely expensive either because they're next to the not-great part of the town.

A dropped me after, and I fell asleep as Bob's burger played in the background. Meant to go to Aks' place in an hour, but ended up napping for 4. Went to his place at midnight, hungout for an hour or so because everybody seemed to have been done for the night. More travel plans made, and I came back to sleep in my own sweet bed. Aks may have not ended up at his own place, I don't envy anybody for having to crash at other people's places every night after hangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.