Roti-eggs lunch, gigglies, trader joes snack, long walk to Volunteer park, picnic, walk back to Cal Anderson and park hang, nap, unable to sleep [Wed 6]

 I write this the next day because I was too lazy to write it at night even though there wasn't much else happening. At least I'm more or less caught up and not 'making up' post anymore, modulo some bullshit stuff google has created.

Anyway for lunch I had the TJ's roti with two eggs lots of sharp cheddar plus the Arab achar what's it called again. Two nice solid wraps, so spicy yum.

Watched tv a bit, Ar(y) came over, we smoked up a bit and headed to TJ's because we got the munchies. Bought the wafer choco stick, the chocolate potato chips, and a bag of orange. Ate all of them during our long walk to Volunteer park, through 18th story. So much munchies. Amazing thing about oranges I realized, they're fruits but also 'water', don't gave to carry water separately if you have them on you, so convenient.

Stayed at Volunteer park, picnicked on the tables eating chocolate and oranges, took pics, spent like 45 minutes there. Walked back to Cal Anderson, caught up with the boys, made plan for the evenings, came home and tried writing. Accidentally napped and couldn't go out didn't want to go out. Got up at 11PM, went to sleep at 3.

Oh and because I was running behind on work and needed some rest, I took the next day (Thu) off because lots had been happening and it's cool to relax a bit, you know? Plus friday being the Cali trip day, it's nice.

Went to sleep at 3.30/4 because I was too effing focused on reading nonsense news that I've never bothered with before. Why the hell did I do that, shoulda slept before and saved my holiday for myself, instead of wasting time on information junk sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.