Some blogger software bullshit I had to deal with

 So the previous journal post was 'flagged for review for breaking community guidelines', and immediately re-instated, I wonder what sort of third-rate algorithms they're using to review Blogger posts, but also what the hell are they thinking, how shitty does the algorithm have to be, like really, who are the idiots who are coding it, seriously I work at a tech company and I work with data scientists and the like, I'd be very very horribly embarrassed if it flagged up such false positives.

But more importantly now I'm questioning the value of Blogger in the long-term and wondering if the google ecosystem is worth staying in at all. At this point honestly the photo hosting is of the greatest value to me, and I pay those fuckers good money for it. And this is the level of service they give me, they don't care about customers at all, we're annoyance in the geniuses' path to world dominance, they'd very much rather not deal with me etcetera.

It's annoying and frustrating and I don't need to be a drama queen or whatever but I'm verrry close to getting triggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.