Roti-tarkari lunch, daytime naps, hang with friends, unproductive but relaxing day [Mon the 4]

Had trouble waking up in the morning because it's Monday and they suck, they effing suck, nothing good can be said about Mondays. In the afternoon had roti from TJ's and cut up some garlic onion and tomatoes plus one potato and used the blackeyed beans from the day before and turned it into a nice tarkari. The roti tarkari was so good.

After work just took nap, cleaned up the place, didn't write much, talked to friends and watched Bob's burger mostly. Didn't leave the house, Mondays are unproductive like that. What held me back the most was the fact that I didn't write my work journal and wanted to get it done before doing anything else. That's my problem, I'll let one small thing hold me and then everything else gets blocked. Instead of letting things go I want to become a completionist.

In the evening Aks and Sk showed up, had a bunch of kefir with them, chatted for a couple of hours, watched more tv and read up generally and went to bed, no books read still though. Need to put on timetable already because this was the ideal day that could have been improved by better discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.