A review of that 'Greek bowl' lunch catered by our work cafeteria

This is the review of the 'Greek bowl' lunch we were given, the vegetarian option with chickpeas at work on the second day of Boston outing, it was catered by our work cafeteria.

The tzatziki sauce tasted like it was made using vanilla yogurt. It had a 'broken' gel-like texture, the sort they have in Nepal for mayo. I hate Nepali mayo. It didn't add anything good to the meal. It was best avoided.

The best thing that can be said about the rest of the meal was that it was technically food, and one could identify the distinct individual components that were used and understand they were greek-inspired. It was tasteless, didn't have interesting texture, and everything seemed to have been boiled.

The best part of the meal (from a different bowl, mind you) was rice and mayo, which I took couple of spoonfuls to fill my tummy because I didn't want to go hungry for the day.

Yeah, I'm not going to be getting those catered lunches in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.