Veggies eggs and bruschetta sandwich for lunch, long calls on the phone, sunny walk, sun bath at Volunteer park, popcorn dinner.lots of evening writing [Wed 20]

For lunch I had the veggies from the previous day, fried eggs, and bruschetta in a sandwich.

In the morning ish I talked to folks for several hours, looked so scraggly and wretched man.

It was so very cool but sunny in the evening, so I took couple of rounds of Volunteer park. It was so chilly but sunny, I sat by the donut and stared at the sun with my eyes shut like a sunflower. Got a nice bit of tan in there. Sat there and got a quick power nap.

Had a massive bowl of popcorn for dinner, with spicy mix and nutritional yeast for spices, all on oil. Butter makes the popcorns soggy, oil does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.