The light in my apartment walkway is finally replaced

The light in the corridor between my apartment door and living room was broken for a long time and there was no way to change it since I didn't know anybody tall and didn't have a ladder. Earlier this morning a repairman came in (long story, different post because it's a big mess I have on my hands) and helped replaced the light. Turns out I'd bought a really white bulb, and in the morning that light felt quite bright so we didn't bother replacing the second bulb in there, but it's evening now and actually that light used to be a lot brighter. Not that I mind the strength, just the color of it is not very...helpful in creating good mood. Regardless, entering my apartment won't be a sad, dark experience and one will be able to turn on the lights right from the door.

Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.