Tofu noodle for lunch, extreme hardcore stressful work day, I discover I've been expected to pay others' utilities, volunteer walk relaxes me, extreme evening writing [Mon 18]

 Had the leftover tofu noodles for lunch and strangely it was even better the second time around.

Work was extraordinarily stressful and that's a lot coming from me because don't let it get to me but my team is falling part and I need to take care of things. Basically 7 hours of making people feel godo about themselves.

I was still quite stressed about work even after, and the fact that I got almost 600 bucks on my credit account from my roommates' unpaid utilities pissed me off so very much. So the mood was not the best, all things said.

I went to Volunteer park for a walk, took 3 rounds there, and my mood elevated so much with that. Fantastic walk.

Wrote dozens of posts in the evening on this blog, and didn't go to sleep until midnight because I was just pushing it away and away. Lots of writing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.